The IRS plant produces extruded netting in polypropylene, polyethylene, LLDPE or EVA that can be used to pack food products and industrial articles, or for other uses such us water, air and oil filtration. The plant has a modular design to allow different set-ups according to the type of net to be produced. It is possible to obtain UNSTRETCHED tubular or open-flat net, or other STRETCHED net wound on spiral-crossed rolls.
The IRS plant can be linked to the STC equipment to produce stabilized and bottom sewn sacks.
The plant is equipped with:
• Extruder Ø 45 mm with an operating screw with a 1/28D ratio
• Master color batching group
• Bidirectional rotating head on several models
• Screenchanger with manual control
• Motorized stainless steel water cooling tank equipped with a device to maintain constant water level
• Stretching group with tank, cylinders and water dropping and recovery system made of stainless steel or aluminum with pneumatic release of the rubber draw rolls to facilitate the film threading operation (only for the stretched version)
• Simple contact winder type AS or double contact winder type AD (only for the UNSTRETCHED version)
• Winder with manual change type A20D with 2 winding stations: one working while the other is ready for back up (only for the STRETCHED version)
• Winder with automatic change type AW (only for the STRETCHED version)
• 2 electrical equipments: the first one is analog with screens, standard keyboard and thermoregulators for temperature control, the other one equipped with PLC and digital “touch screen” with the possibility to store different parameters according to the type of nets to produce. This last type includes a remote assistance kit.
• A.C. motors
• Safety devices as per EC regulations.
• Granule suction group
• Simple or double cutting device (for UNSTRETCHED net)
• Interchangeable dies
• Under head calibrator gauge of different diameters
• Expansion shafts for winders
• Water cooling device at closed circuit
• Pressure detection system before and after the schreenchanger.